Sales & Marketing Support Associate (Coordinator / Assistant)
As an integral part of HRMC, the Sales & Marketing Support Associate will participate in customer calls, administrative/sales meetings, and will become familiar with all functions of business operations and processes. This person will be required to multi-task by managing daily responsibilities and be able to manage unscheduled requests from our leaders and/or corporate customers.
This is a great opportunity for ambitious individuals with a desire to work in a fast-paced environment, for a company with a great reputationůand where leadership knows how to have fun!
- Build and maintain an active pipeline of qualified leads through selective cold calling and lead generation tactics (using news articles, announcements, etc.).
- Work with internal team/HRMC consultants to recommend service offerings to prospective/existing clients.
- Use independent judgment to respond to requests (phone or email) about available services.
- Assist in the development of marketing campaigns and proposals.
- Meet set activity standards around outbound calls, emails, and customer meetings to qualify opportunities.
- Establish long-term relationships with each prospect and customer to maximize future revenue opportunities.
- Research and report on assigned customer prospects. Specific activities would include preparing company research information from various internal/online resources. (website, Google, LinkedIn, Indeed, etc.) and/or general knowledge.
- Uncover and understand customer challenges, align essential internal resources, and then coordinate a follow-up call/meeting with customer to keep sales process moving forward.
- Develop and maintain detailed and updated information in CRM system for each corporate account.
- Organize/track business leads and proactively communicate project status/concerns with HRMC team.
- Recommend next steps/actions to maintain communications with prospective customer and meet their needs.
- Manage social media exposure and campaigns on behalf of company (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.).
- BA or BS degree required, preferably in business discipline.
- 2-5 years relevant experience in B2B sales support (preferably within businesses providing consulting services, contract staffing, or other HR related services).
- Demonstrated writing proficiency for proposals, presentations, and general correspondence.
- Proven track record of having proactively influenced sales results (new projects and/or accounts).
- Previous experience with outbound customer service/sales, developing own networks/cold calling.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build collaborative working relationships with all levels
- Fundamental understanding of general business operations.
- Must be self-motivated, disciplined, and able to work independently.
- Employ time management skills to plan, execute, and deliver on projects with a strong sense of urgency.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills/effective presentation skills.
- Possess decision-making, problem-resolution and creative-thinking skills.
- Perform tasks at a high level of responsiveness and passion to provide excellent customer service.
- Demonstrate self-confidence by positively reacting to developmental feedback and to customer rejection.
- Outstanding attention to detail.
- High level of proficiency with MS Office (Word, Publisher, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint) and Adobe.
- Experience in using customer relationship management (CRM) systems.
- Comfortable in using online tools/resources and social media for business development/marketing.
Human Resource Management Corporation (HRMC) delivers career transition, executive coaching, organizational development, and performance improvement programs. For the past 30+ years, HRMC has built an enviable reputation by creating customized programs that are responsive, insightful, relevant, and timely. Our ongoing commitment to our customers' needs distinguishes HRMC as one of the nation's premier career transition and management consulting firms.
HRMC is described (by current and past employees) as a fun place to work where you are treated fairly and are rewarded for both business and individual performance. We offer a competitive salary plus high commission and incentive package and an array of employee benefits, including 401(k), health insurance, mileage/car allowance, bonus opportunities, and more.