HRMC cares about the privacy of our applicants, employees, corporate customers, and individual clients. This notice contains information about how we handle your personal information.
As part of our operations, we may obtain and process personal information on behalf of you (the individual) and our corporate customers. Whether this data is collected from you, from online public access resources, or other sources, HRMC and each of its agents are committed to always being diligent in protecting this data.
We collect and process your personal information for the following purposes where necessary:
- to maintain our contractual or business relationship with you,
- for employment-related services where applicable,
- to tell you about the products and services we offer,
- to contact and correspond with you,
- in the development of career related marketing materials (resume, bio, etc.)
- for the management and defense of legal claims and actions, compliance with court orders and other legal obligations and regulatory requirements, and as otherwise permitted by law.
HRMC may disclose your personal information for these purposes to other HRMC entities, affiliates, or subcontractors who perform services on our behalf. We do not disclose your information to your previous employer, nor any person or entity not directly working for HRMC to support your success (unless otherwise required to do so, such as by court order).