With the high number of dual-income couples in today’s workforce, relocation for one of your employees often means an abrupt job change for another working family member. This new job search can cause a financial and emotional strain on the transferring couple, and is one of the most significant factors employees consider when deciding whether or not to relocate.
HRMC's partner/spousal relocation program provides essential career guidance and online tools needed to conduct a successful search in today’s job market, regardless of location. Available services include:
One-On-One Career Consulting
Our consulting staff is composed of uniquely qualified and experienced professionals with extensive corporate, entrepreneurial, and consulting backgrounds. They are chosen for their strong commitment to career transition consulting and their combined experiential and academic credentials.
HRMC's proven coaching model focuses on mastery of 12 essential competencies: attitude, organization, vision, strategy, goal setting, energy level, networking, perseverance, interviewing, branding, negotiating, and technology.
Resumes are professionally developed by conducting a thorough assessment of skills to develop strong, quantifiable accomplishments. Metrics are used to emphasize strengths and uncover positive results to present the candidate as a valuable addition to any company. A keyword analysis is performed based on market requirements.
Marketability & Career Assessment
Assessment and marketability audits are conducted to identify unique talents, goals, challenges, and circumstances. Sample assessments may include:
- MBTI (Myers-Briggs Type Indicator) – Offers a foundation for understanding individual differences and applying that understanding to the ways people think, communicate, and interact. This assessment is used to develop individuals in such areas as communication, decision making, leadership, and career management.
- Strong Interpretive Report – Provides practical applications and suggestions to begin the career development process. This assessment identifies key career development issues, supplies tailored descriptions of the best occupations, and provides detailed information about your occupational interests.
Financial Planning Assistance
Plaza Advisory Group develops a thorough strategy relative to the individual's personal finances (e.g., compensation, benefits, qualified plans, stock options, etc.).
Direct introductions to contacts within geographic and industry targets will be made by the HRMC executive team, business partners, and senior consultants. Our clients learn techniques for utilizing their existing contacts and developing expansive connections within targeted industries or disciplines.
Strategic Planning & Development
A personal strategy and campaign plan are critical components in any job search. Our consultants guide candidate activity to ensure they are connecting with the right decision makers and target companies.
Extensive Personal Branding Guidance
An individual “personal brand” is developed that clearly and consistently exhibits the candidate’s distinctive value (strengths, passions, goals, etc.) to their target audience through their resume, cover letters, business plan, and social media channels (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook).
Weekly Client Strategy Sessions
Facilitated by one of our consultants, these meetings give candidates the opportunity to share job leads, success stories, and obstacles encountered during their job search. Individuals learn from fellow clients and exchange ideas and resources. Topics include networking, interviewing, negotiating, goal setting, using technology, and more.
Office space is available with Microsoft Office, Wi-Fi, and office equipment (copier, printer, fax).
- Client Portal – Extensive information on networking, interviewing, negotiating, career exploration, finding job leads, conducting research, personal branding, and more.
- Company Research – Information on 14 million companies, including business descriptions, financials, executive bios, corporate family reports, news alerts, and downloadable lists.
- Job Leads – A job lead aggregator searches the top career sites simultaneously, allowing users to apply to matching jobs with one click—no need to create a separate account for each site! Hours of job searching and resume submitting is reduced to just minutes.
- Resume Distribution – Users can post their resume on over 100 general and specialty career sites simultaneously, saving over 60 hours of data entry and making their resume available to 1.5 million hiring authorities daily.