There's strength in numbers and the collective ideas, energy, knowledge, and resources of an engaged workforce are common elements shared by all high performance organizations, regardless of industry. Leaders are defined as people others are willing to follow. True leaders drive organizational success by creating a collaborative workforce and lead by utilizing the powerful wave of excellence produced by empowered employees.
Participants will be able to:
- Understand the importance of "high visibility management"
- Identify the "four P's" of Purpose, Passion, Planning, and People
- Establish a philosophy of servant leadership from the top down
- Understand the common characteristics of extraordinary bosses
- Identify drivers of employee behavior
- Establish workplace principles that promote pride of ownership
- Recognize the importance of customer service as the cornerstone of employee engagement
Who Should Attend
Anyone interested in learning more about the power of a collaborative workforce and its direct impact on organizational excellence
- Group and subgroup discussions
- Role-playing common employee engagement scenarios
Can be delivered one-on-one, in small groups, or as a half- or full-day workshop