Human Resource Management Corporation (HRMC) is a professional HR consulting organization headquartered in St. Louis, Missouri delivering outplacement/career transition, executive coaching, organizational development, and performance improvement programs nationwide. Starting solely as a career transition firm in 1982, human capital consulting services were added in 1996 as we grew to meet our customers' needs.
Our business relationships enable us to support our clients with the best resources available. We have access to consultants in the outplacement, recruiting, and staffing industries through over 1,000 offices worldwide.
- HRMC has been a leader in career transition in St. Louis and beyond since 1982, serving many Fortune 500 firms.
- Our corporate partners include 60 percent of the St. Louis region’s Fortune 500 companies, including all of the top six.
- The HRMC team is involved in the community through organizations such as National Kidney Foundation, Alzheimer's Association, BackStoppers, St. Patrick's Center, United Way, American Parkinson Disease Association, and others.
- Our corporate partners include half of the St. Louis region’s 25 largest employers, including 6 of the top 10.
- HRMC has had one name and one family ownership since 1982.