We’re all sales people in our personal and professional lives, constantly representing our personal brand with every action, attitude, and interaction. While traditional sales roles focus on “working the numbers” and “cold calling,” the most talented sales people understand how important it is to build relationships and provide value by fully understanding the customer’s needs, problems, and challenges.
An insightful look will be taken at common characteristics of the most successful sales people and the secrets of their success, as well as how to incorporate these techniques into daily life. Participants will learn to make a difference, enjoy relationships, influence, and sell more as a result.
Participants will be able to:
- Understand the importance of continuous networking in expanding one’s quality relationships
- Develop general acquaintances into trusted advisor relationships
- Use the trusted advisor status to gain the attention of colleagues
- Increase sales (goods, services, ideas) using the power of relationships
- Create a personal plan of success utilizing relationship-selling techniques
Who Should Attend
Anyone interested in developing their networking skills, expanding their influence, and using trusted relationships to optimize success in any aspect of sales, regardless of industry
- Small group discussions and role-playing
- Individual sales presentations with group critique
Can be delivered one-on-one, in small groups, or as a half- or full-day workshop