HRMC has been engaged by a St. Louis non-profit organization to manage an executive search for their Head of Human Resources. Below is a brief overview of this role.
TITLE: Head of Human Resources (Senior Director/VP/HRBP level; Top HR Person)
OUR CLIENT / THE EMPLOYER: Based in St. Louis area, this faith-based non-profit organization serves poverty-stricken families, adults and children. This role will provide leadership to ensure HR best practices organization-wide in over 20 U.S. states, supporting 800+ employees within its operating entities and partnering organizations.
Essential Job Functions
- Oversees the implementation of Human Resources programs through Human Resources staff.
- Provide guidance, coaching, and direction to senior management to assist in successfully leading their teams.
- Directs a process of organizational HR planning throughout the organization.
- Establishes compensation structure, pay policies, and leads the implementation of the performance management system.
- Formulates and recommends Human Resources policies and objectives for the organization.
- Partner with senior leaders and the HR team to deliver talent management practices that attract and develop high-potential, diverse top talent.
- Leads organizational compliance with all labor-related regulatory reporting requirements.
Experience, Education, and Preferred Background
- Bachelor's degree: Human Resources, Organization Development, or related field. Master's degree preferred.
- Minimum of fifteen-years’ experience in HR, and 5 years of senior level HR leadership.
- Multi-facility and multi-state HR experience preferred.
Essential Candidate Competencies & Traits
- Exceptional Communication Skills & Emotional Intelligence
- Strong Business and HR Operational Leadership
- Foster a Diverse & Inclusive Workplace / Empower & Develop Others
- Software/Technology Savvy
For more details and/or to apply with resume and cover letter, please visit this page: https://hrmcglobal-team.freshteam.com/jobs.